Incorporated Biodynamics Agriculture

After my intro to Biodynamic course with Terra Farm, we started the REAL work! The aim of this experiment is to create 1 meter top soil.

Maddy and Tess (the super girls!) wake up early in the morning to plough the orchard. I was really against ploughing but I decided why not we give it a try. We found some really clumpy grey soil, rocks and some good soil when we plough.

Then we planted the green manure in rows between the citrus trees. They are nitrogen fixing plants. Now awaiting to spray the BD500 preparations! Will update the results here 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s