We started to use biodynamics method in beginning of March. This is the results after 2 application of BD500 and a cycle of green manure . We are seeing changes in soil structure, soil color, leaves color and diversity of life forms and organic matter. We had chop-n-drop the green manure and ploughed them in. Very positive results 🙂
More panaromic views for comparison:
before —> after
We found that the old leafs (notice there is dark green at bottom leaves as a result of nitrogen pollution) regenerated and flushed out the old green. They are turning new with brighter green with more upward expression.