Pickling chilli is one of the best ways to preserve the chilli. The main ingredient for chilli pickle is of course the organic chilli! Chilli pickle also contains garlic, rock salt, brown sugar and distilled vinegar. For your info, the conventional way of growing usually applies chemical pest spray 3 times a week!
How to make pickle chili:
- Sterile jar/bottle with boiling water.
- Harvest chilli after dew has disappeared.
- If you wash them, make sure they are dry when pickling.
- Peel 2 cloves of garlic for each jar.
- Fill the jar full with chilli and garlic.
- Add a pinch of rock salt and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar for each jar.
- Pour the distilled vinegar until it covers all the chilli.
- Store in shade and refrigerate after opening.